Facebook Flash Sale Formula
1 – Start Here
Note From The Authors
I started from scratch, so if that’s you… don’t worry. I began at Digital Marketer as an intern with hardly any knowledge of digital marketing. Over the past two years I’ve gained valuable experience that I can’t wait to share with all of you inside this execution plan.
I craft, test, and implement numerous media campaigns daily so that we can share with you what works and what doesn’t. This saves you time and money and allows me to consume a plethora of knowledge in which I can share.
In this Execution Plan, I’ll be the ins and outs of running traffic from Facebook to a Flash Sale.
It will be up to you to “execute” on this Execution Plan. But if you do the hard work, the sky is the limit.
Director of Traffic
I’ve run digital marketing strategy and tactics for multi-billion dollar companies like Salesforce.com and a small SAAS company called CrazyEgg.com.
I’ve built and managed digital strategies for dozens of B2B and B2C businesses – large and small.
In this Execution Plan I’ll be walking you through the strategy and tactics needed to activate buyers using a Flash Sale.
Let’s get started!
Director of Editorial
Understand What a Flash Sale Looks Like
Understand When to Use Flash Sales
Understand Why Flash Sales Work
2 – Create The Landing Page
Write the Landing Page Copy or Script
If you’re a Digital Marketer Lab member, access the following Execution Plans to write your landing page copy or script:
- How to Build and Write Your First Landing Page – Use this if you are doing a text based sales letter.
- Video Sales Letter Formula – Use this if you are doing a video sales letter.
Build the Landing Page
Use Software to Build Your Funnel
3 – Send Email
How to Use This Section
- Flash Sale Email Template – This is the Flash Sale email campaign from The Machine email training course. Copy, paste and customize this template to drive traffic to your Flash Sale landing page.
- OuttaTimr Software – Upload this .zip file as a plug-in for WordPress. Your timer will be built and hosted on the server of your WordPress website. Timers built using this WordPress plug-in can then be placed in your emails. Click here for more information about installing WordPress plug-ins.
Send Email 1
Send Email 2
Send Email 3
4 – Run Facebook Ads
Use Facebook Offers
this video is excerpted from our Native Ad Academy training course.
- Image Dimensions: 400 X 209 pixels
Turn Your Facebook Offers into Paid Ad Campaigns
- DM Lab Members: Learn more about Facebok Website Custom Audiences and retargeting in our Boomerang Traffic Plan
- The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Targeting
Clicks to Website Facebook Ad Campaigns
5 – Measure the Flash Sale Funnel
Flash Sale Funnel Measurement
The Last Word
Congratulations! You’ve come a long way.
Now, get out there and create a Flash Sale!
And, if you have questions or comments about this Execution Plan, let us know in theDigital Marketer Engage Facebook Group.